HOW TO PROTECT THE DATA AND AVOID THE FINES? MEETING FOR STRAT-UPS AND INVESTORS
During the meeting you will learn from Magnusson:
• what is personal data and when do you process the data
• new obligations (RODO/GDPR), its impact and importance for technical solutions
• cyberecurity in today’s reality
• privacy by design and privacy by default – what is it about?
• when the personal data should be important for you?
• for investor: how to minimise the risk of fines?
• for start-up: how to prepare for awkward questions concerning data protection?
MAGNUSSON WARSAW AT THE INNOVATIVE LAWYERS' CONFERENCE
Agnieszka Pytlas, Managing Partner at Magnusson Warsaw, was invited as an expert to take part in the debate on „New trends in the legal services market. Lawyers in the transforming business environment”.read more
MAGNUSSON WARSAW AT THE EELA CONFERENCE
Agnieszka Pytlas, Managing Partner at Magnusson Warsaw, will be a panelist during the session "Re-Nationalization of labor markets across Europe".read more
MAGNUSSON FINLAND SPONSORING INSOL INTERNATIONAL HELSINKI SEMINAR WED 13 JUNE
Seminar will be held on Wednesday 13th June 2018 at the Hilton Helsinki Strand Hotel as a one day seminar, in association with Finnish Insolvency Law Association and INSOL Europe.read more
MAGNUSSON WARSAW AS A PARTNER OF THE EXPERT-TALK: EUROPEAN REAL ESTATE MARKETS
Magnusson Warsaw expert Andrzej Tokaj, Senior Partner will moderate the THINK TANK 3 on the latest developments and trends in Polish real estate.read more