MAGNUSSON STRENGTHENED IN CHAMBERS GLOBAL 2016
In the recently launched 2016 edition of the ranking, Magnusson is again ranked as one of the best law firms for Corporate/M&A in both Poland and Sweden.
Also, the following Magnusson’s attorneys are ranked as leading lawyers in their respective fields:
- Banking & Finance in Sweden: Björn Wendleby;
- Corporate/M&A in Denmark: Nikolaj Juhl Hansen;
- Corporate/M&A in Poland: Andrzej Tokaj and Artur Swirtun;
- Corporate/M&A in Russia: Nickolaj Johansson;
- Corporate/M&A in Sweden: Anders Bäckman, Jonas Bergquist, Artur Swirtun, and Nickolaj Johansson;
- Dispute Resolution in China: Paulo Fohlin (ranking debut);
- Dispute Resolution in Russia: Christer Söderlund (newly ranked within Magnusson);
- Dispute Resolution in Sweden: Christer Söderlund (newly ranked within Magnusson).
Chambers & Partners recommends the world’s best lawyers. Their 150-strong full-time research team personally interview clients all year round. This team is unique – the largest and most experienced multi-lingual legal research team in the world. Chambers Global guide is published annually and covers over 190 countries across the world. It ranks leading law firm networks around the world, by region and practice area.
MAGDALENA MITAS FROM MAGNUSSON WARSAW AMONG ENERGY SECTOR’S DISTINGUISHED EXPERTS
Magdalena Mitas, who heads up the Energy and Infrastructure Practice at Magnusson Warsaw, took part in a debate concluding this year’s – 7th edition of the Energy Academy.read more
NEW SWEDISH ACT ON THE PROTECTION OF TRADE SECRETS
On 1 July 2018, the new Swedish Act on the Protection of Trade Secrets enters into force. It is based on an EU directive and follows the principles in the previous law, with some adjustments and adaptions. The government underlines that an overall purpose with the new law is the importance of securing competitiveness and improve the conditions for innovation and knowledge transfer.read more
MAGNUSSON WARSAW WELCOMES A NEW MEMBER TO ITS BANKING AND FINANCE PRACTICE
Magnusson Warsaw strengths its Banking and Finance Practice with the arrival of new advocate Paulina Kotecka.read more
MAGNUSSON SHORTLISTED BY PIE EUROPEAN PROPERTY INVESTOR AWARDS 2018
Renowned PIE (Property Investor Europe) Magazine shortlisted Magnusson in the category ”Law firm of the Year – Transactional”.read more