MAGNUSSON WARSAW ADVISES ON PURCHASE OF LARGE POULTRY PROCESSING PLANT
The recently completed second stage of the transaction comprised determining the target shareholding and corporate structure of the company, which was achieved through Plukon acquiring shares in the increased share capital of the company. Currently, Plukon is the majority shareholder of the company (60%), while members of the Wyrębski family, who have retained the status of minority shareholders, hold the remaining 40%.
Magnusson advised the new shareholder. On the part of the law firm, the entire process was coordinated by two partners: Wojciech Fabrycki, Head of Corporate and Capital markets practice, and Tomasz Kudelski, specialising in commercial law and transaction advisory. “The funds acquired by the company allowed it to finance the acquisition of assets in relation to the completion of an investment in the construction of a modern slaughterhouse and poultry processing plant” said Wojciech Fabrycki.
Plukon Food Group B.V., with its registered office in the Netherlands, is one of the leading producers and processors of poultry in Europe. Its production facilities are situated in the Netherlands, Belgium, and Germany. On 31st January 2017, the company was permitted to take over L&B Wyrębski, as a consequence of which the latter changed its business name to Plukon Sieradz.
MAGNUSSON AT IBA ANNUAL CONFERENCE IN ROME
At the upcoming IBA Annual Conference in Rome, Magnusson will be represented by a strong team of partners representing six countries of the Baltic Sea Region.read more
MAGNUSSON PARTNER VILLE SALONEN NAMED BOARD MEMBER OF MAGNUS MINERALS LTD.
A private Finnish prospect generator company focused on mineral exploration, Magnus Minerals Ltd. has appointed Attorney-at-law, Partner Ville Salonen as a new member to its Board.read more
MAGDALENA MITAS FROM MAGNUSSON WARSAW AMONG ENERGY SECTOR’S DISTINGUISHED EXPERTS
Magdalena Mitas, who heads up the Energy and Infrastructure Practice at Magnusson Warsaw, took part in a debate concluding this year’s – 7th edition of the Energy Academy.read more
NEW SWEDISH ACT ON THE PROTECTION OF TRADE SECRETS
On 1 July 2018, the new Swedish Act on the Protection of Trade Secrets enters into force. It is based on an EU directive and follows the principles in the previous law, with some adjustments and adaptions. The government underlines that an overall purpose with the new law is the importance of securing competitiveness and improve the conditions for innovation and knowledge transfer.read more