MAGNUSSON STRENGTHENED IN CHAMBERS GLOBAL 2016
In the recently launched 2016 edition of the ranking, Magnusson is again ranked as one of the best law firms for Corporate/M&A in both Poland and Sweden.
Also, the following Magnusson’s attorneys are ranked as leading lawyers in their respective fields:
- Banking & Finance in Sweden: Björn Wendleby;
- Corporate/M&A in Denmark: Nikolaj Juhl Hansen;
- Corporate/M&A in Poland: Andrzej Tokaj and Artur Swirtun;
- Corporate/M&A in Russia: Nickolaj Johansson;
- Corporate/M&A in Sweden: Anders Bäckman, Jonas Bergquist, Artur Swirtun, and Nickolaj Johansson;
- Dispute Resolution in China: Paulo Fohlin (ranking debut);
- Dispute Resolution in Russia: Christer Söderlund (newly ranked within Magnusson);
- Dispute Resolution in Sweden: Christer Söderlund (newly ranked within Magnusson).
Chambers & Partners recommends the world’s best lawyers. Their 150-strong full-time research team personally interview clients all year round. This team is unique – the largest and most experienced multi-lingual legal research team in the world. Chambers Global guide is published annually and covers over 190 countries across the world. It ranks leading law firm networks around the world, by region and practice area.
MAGNUSSON AT IBA ANNUAL CONFERENCE IN ROME
At the upcoming IBA Annual Conference in Rome, Magnusson will be represented by a strong team of partners representing six countries of the Baltic Sea Region.read more
MAGNUSSON PARTNER VILLE SALONEN NAMED BOARD MEMBER OF MAGNUS MINERALS LTD.
A private Finnish prospect generator company focused on mineral exploration, Magnus Minerals Ltd. has appointed Attorney-at-law, Partner Ville Salonen as a new member to its Board.read more
MAGNUSSON WARSAW ADVISES ON PURCHASE OF LARGE POULTRY PROCESSING PLANT
Magnusson Warsaw has advised on the acquisition of a controlling interest in the Polish company L&B Wyrębski by Plukon Food Group, based in the Netherlands. The transaction was finalised in July 2018.read more
MAGDALENA MITAS FROM MAGNUSSON WARSAW AMONG ENERGY SECTOR’S DISTINGUISHED EXPERTS
Magdalena Mitas, who heads up the Energy and Infrastructure Practice at Magnusson Warsaw, took part in a debate concluding this year’s – 7th edition of the Energy Academy.read more